Wednesday, June 13, 2007

umbrella

it's rainy.

I knew it's going to rain when I left for the class in the evening, so I took an umbrella. it did rain, and i did have a shower. Well, where is the umbrella? you can see i am a little satisfied : ) Of course it's not for me to wet my hair and cloths and NIKE shows. But I lend her the umbrella! She didn't get the time to take it, for she left the classroom at 6:42 in the afternoon, and the class in the evening has been delayed to 7:30, which she didn't know about yet.

We must hold it when there is the chance.

Just as I expected, she would choose waiting for the umbrella from a roommate that may never come, rather than accepting the umbrella from me. if this is the game, then it's the rule, decided by her and followed by me. As she turned away, I gave the umbrella to the girl with her, and left so that she can't pull it back. Then, I stood beside the road in the darkness and rain, waiting to see them left. I am not sure whether it helped, for the light was indeed dim and I didn't get a exact view of their leaving.

it may be not an successful lending but we had a meet. She was refusing me but not ignoring me. So, I just want to say, it's a good, and rainy day.

No comments: