Monday, June 11, 2007

had a dream

I had a dream on Sunday evening, a very good dream that I was to marry the girl. Then, something happened, and, she was unhappy/angry again and the date was delayed. I was still peaceful to face the sudden change as if I had known it long long before and knew what to do. Details can't be remembered, but one thing clear is that I still hold on to her in my dream, just like what I am doing in the real world. Why to hold on? Because it's my dream. Yes, she is my dream.

OK, turn to something else. It's now 3:36, and I decided to sleep at my desk instead of going to bed for it will help me get up easily tomorrow. Pakistan I can see and hear her friends from the passage, or, I can feel them. So, it's really an good essay and Ella is really a good writer. By the way, she start writing at 23:32, and finished it at 1:33. We can learn that even for a good writer it still need time to write a good article. (any other words to describe a good people/thing? like nice, strong, perfect : )

blogspot.com seems to be blocked in China again, but you can visit it here, like:
http://www.pkblogs.com/outtheway --> Ella's blog

No comments: