Monday, June 18, 2007

sick and sleepy

I am not good today. Slept at 7 O'clock in the morning, after watching TV on PC a whole night. Woke up several times in the day but went on sleeping until 5 in the afternoon. I thought I had a cold/fever/flu because my throat hurt.

Went to the classroom when there was almost no people and stayed there for half an hour. Knew from the chalkboard that we were going to have the first test of our final exam tomorrow morning. I still didn't want to prepare for it, for I don't like either the teacher or the subject.

I am gaming. If the PC-based-GPA doesn't work, or in other word there is still a record of GPA on paper, I will die. But if it works I will be the biggest winner.

Saw her buying food with another two girls in the street.

By the way, it's raining again.

No comments: