Wednesday, June 20, 2007

lucky

things are getting a bit difficult, for she seems to be aware of and tried to avoid from being followed. it's just my personal feeling, of course there's no proof, shall I stand in front of her and look stright into her eyes and ask "Are you trying to get rid of me?" :-o

but I'm a luck guy. Yesterday, after the test she sat outside the classroom, and I was able to watch her reading textbook from far away, from above, from where she didn't know. Today, she just disappeared from my view after the class. I ran to the road outside the building and looked for her, but she was not there. Knowing she can't walk that quickly, I thought she may be still in the building. Although I knew she won't come back, I still waited in our classroom for 2 hours. Then, just on my way back to my dorm room, I heard her voice! Yep, it's her again, walking in front of me, enjoying her MP3's music with the other girl. Enough.

if you want to wait, wait until the end. but if you want to do something, do it immediately and directly.

No comments: