Thursday, June 21, 2007

skip exam

today is the date for the English listening and speaking test. but I didn't get up until 4 in the afternoon, it's not because of sleepiness. It's useless to take a test for something you haven't been learning for about 2 months. What's more, the score can be given and modified by yourself.

Last night I got a call from home, which I didn't answered for I thought they were asking for the account number I forgot to send them the day before. then I sent father 2 SMS. One saying I still have enough money if the term is not to be expanded so they don't need to send me more, and the other telling them my account number. As you see, it's a small trick. I was just hinting that they could still send me the money even if it's not necessary. However, I found before the call the money had already been sent, that is, they gave me a ring just to confirm if I had got the money.

I feel sham.

No comments: