Thursday, August 3, 2006

Headache and Hungry

  I have been feeling headache since this morning, or even last evening. I didn't know why, so I thought maybe I was ill.

  Was I sick? So, what's the matter? Was there anthing wrong with my head? Did I used it too much during these two days ( I slept for only 5 hours everyday working with computer), or, I catched a cold ( I weared bothing but a shorts)?


  Then, it's the time to get up. When I begain to shout loudly that I am getting up, I was suddenly awared of the reason for my headache. It's must because...


  Hungry? Yes! You are quite ringht! I felt bad just because I was hungry. I didn't have meta or egg or other nurished food. So, I feel hungey, bad, and sick.


  It's really important to have enough and rest enough If you want to do some jobs and live a happy life.

No comments: